INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - LEARN, GROW, AND LEAD A WINNING GLOBAL BUSINESS
INTERNSHIP & ENTRY LEVEL ROLES
At P&G, Information Technology is where business, technology, and innovation come together to create competitive advantage for P&G. We are focused on harnessing technology to better serve consumers, customers, and employees. Join us in one of our diverse roles to drive business value through the application of IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities while growing your skills. Help us transform the way P&G does business!
Types of Work in Information Technology
- Network Engineer - Delivers network products and enhancements, leads tech stack management, procurement and end-to-end compatibility.
- Cloud Engineer - Delivers commercialization, standardization, and governance of cloud computing applications to solve business problems.
DATA & ANALYTICS
- Data Analyst - Deliver insights that will educate and influence key business decision making through analytical expertise, data and system knowledge, and business insight.
- Data Scientist - Practitioner of advanced analytics and big data applied to the company’s wicked problems.
APPLICATION & INTEGRATION
- Application Engineer - Leads the technical design and application development work, and owns change management.
- IT Service Manager - End-to-end ownership of service fundamentals, strategy, results, architecture, and initiatives.
IT SECURITY & INTEGRATED RISK MANAGEMENT
- Cyber Security Specialist - Leads information security through digital forensics, ethical hacking, penetration testing, or incident response.
- Security Ops Center Analyst - Executes incident response, security information,
and event management technologies for the detection, triage, response, remediation and communication of security incidents.
IT CROSS DISCIPLINE
- Marketing Technologist - Works directly with the brand and customer to strategically drive revenue and improve business results.
- Business IT Leader - Acts as a trusted advisor to business leadership on technology to win. Leverages knowledge of the business to analyze opportunities and risks, introducing technology initiatives.
For 180 years, P&G has put the consumer at the center of everything we do. Every day, we work to improve people's lives in small but meaningful ways with our brands and products. We lead thinking that shapes the future of our industry and are recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies. We are home of some of the most trusted brands such as Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Oral-B, and Pantene serving 5 billion consumers globally.
So it’s not surprising that we offer opportunities for people of almost every skill set. From Brand Managers to Engineers to Scientists and more, it takes a lot of very different people to bring our products to life—95,000 globally, in fact! Every career area matters, every team makes an impact, and every single person does something that matters, from Day 1 and every day.
P&G is driven to make life better - not just within the company, but out in the wider world. From Day 1, we've been committed to doing the best by each other - our employees, our consumers and all the people around the world. Click HERE to learn about our ethics & corporate responsibility, community impact, diversity & inclusion, gender equality and environmental sustainability strategy.
Did you know?