Begin a meaningful career right here
LOGISTICS MANAGERIAL TRAINEE – CSÖMÖR/HUNGARY
Logistics Managerial Trainee – Csömör/hungary
Location: Csömör, Hungary
Work schedule: full-time or part time with flexible working hours (between 24-40 hours/week)
Duration: 6-12 months
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
We are uniquely positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
Our factory inCsömörhas been established in 1991 and nowadays counts around 900 employees. We are producing female hygienic products (Always, Naturella, Discreet, Tampax) with the most advanced technologies.
We’re looking for great teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly. We offer exciting, challenging traineeships to outstanding students, who can handle dynamic work environments and who think outside of the box.
Meaningful work as of Day 1:
Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university; we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders – maybe even our next CEO.
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands and your career.
Your role as Trainee:
In this traineeship role you will have the opportunity to be on the floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover P&G’s leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
With us you will:
- Learn and experience basic logistics processes in reality;
- Analyze data of warehouse operations to deliver better productivity results;
- Coordinate and lead smaller logistics projects
- Find way to simplify logistics processes and develop most effective work processes;
- Monitor of supply chain processes
- Optimize of our storage capacity and use storage methods of finished products
- Cooperate with other departments to define losses and eliminate them
- Apply your logistics ideas in P&G environment
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
- You are astudentof 3rd year of Bachelor studies, 4th or 5th year of Master studies or fresh graduates up to 12 months after graduation ofany engineering disciplines(mechanical, electrical, chemical, environmental, mechatronic, logistics etc.)
- You are mastering technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- You have the ability to collaborate effectively with others
- You have the capacity to analyze situations and find solutions, such as to innovate and reapply successes
- You arefluent in Hungarian
- You havegood communication skills in English, both written & spoken
- You have excellent MS office package skills (especially MS Excel).
- You haveleadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are interested toincreaseyour creativity and skills in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems during 6-12 months
We also prefer if it you:
- Have experience in Materials Management, Logistics or Transportation Management. We are open to experience in other industries, so long as you have a validated, deep understanding of supply chain processes.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day1–you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Long term career perspectiveat P&G– you may get the full-time job offer from P&G upon successful completion of the traineeship program, right after graduation, based on your performance
- Rich development programfocusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and instructor lead trainings
- Continuous coaching & mentoring–you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment–employees are at the core; we value every individual
- Multinational, diverse& inclusive environment– employees feel comfortable and are enabled to perform at their peak
- Competitive compensationpackage
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role.
“DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS” Be a part of our team!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: