Student Ambassadors Program
P&G Ambassadors is a group of enthusiastic students from different international students’ associations and various academic disciplines at several universities located across the Central European region - in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia and Latvia.
For the academic year 2020, they will be working on getting students a little bit closer to an exciting career with P&G, and in turn, getting us a little bit closer to the students on their campuses.
Do you want to join this team and gain new experience?
What will you do as our Ambassador?
- Promote and grow awareness about our company on targeted campuses and with student organizations
- Help us better understand students' expectations and needs
- Provide on-campus support for our Recruitment Team
- Make comprehensive analysis of competition on our campus and in your country
What is in it for you?
- You will be assigned a mentor who will help you accomplish tasks and grow your expertise
- You will regularly and directly work with business representatives,
- You will gain understanding of what it means to be a P&G employee,
- You will participate in Ambassadors meetings and exchange experiences with other ambassadors (transport and accommodation covered by us),
- You will receive extensive training in employer branding, digital recruitment and soft skills.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for students in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of their studies, preferably from economics and technical faculties at selected Universities in Prague (detailed list below).
Advanced English and team work spirit are required.
List of universities where you can apply to be a P&G Ambassador:
- University of Economics Prague – VSE
- Ceska Zemedelska University Prague
- Ceske Vysoke Uceni Technicke Prague
- Charles University Prague