INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP AND TRAINEESHIP IN FINANCE
LOOKING FOR AN INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP / TRAINEESHIP WITH MEANINGFUL PROJECTS & RESPONSIBILITY FROM DAY 1?
If you are interested in Finance and Business Analysis apply to our managerial internship or traineeship positions in Central Europe and spend your internship or part of your traineeship abroad in one of three countries in the CE region: Poland, Czech Republic or Hungary.
This is the perfect opportunity to build your experience working abroad, or to fulfill the 'international internship' requirement (for example for CEMSies).
Upon successful completion of the program you can secure a job, and if you are from CEMS - join our growing CEMS P&G network!
You will be immersed in a leadership-driven culture as of Day 1. You will also have the opportunity to make an impact on our company and consumers by working on challenging projects that touch millions of lives. You will contribute to maximize long-term profit via:
- Working on new product launches / initiatives;
- Co-assessing financial impacts with brand management and sales teams;
- Analyzing competitors and recommending how to refine strategies;
- Exploring business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters);
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities.
Interested? Apply to the below Finance internship or traineeships and share your preference for an international placement with your interviewer:
Please click on the links below to find out more.