P&G is driven to make life better—not just within the company, but across the globe. From Day 1, we committed to doing the best by each other—for our employees, our consumers, and for people everywhere. As a part of the P&G team, you will share in that commitment.
P&G aims to be a model global corporate citizen. We are known as a company that is governed responsibly and behaves ethically. We are transparent in our business dealings, and we work to support good causes. We protect the environment, and provide an appealing place to work where our employees are treated well, and are given the opportunity to be all that they can be.
Our aspiration is clear. We want to be a force for good and a force for growth. We know that the more we integrate and build Citizenship into how we do business, the bigger the impact P&G can have on the people we serve, the communities where we live and work and the broader world that surrounds us. In turn, this helps us grow and build our business.
Citizenship at P&G falls into five efforts. Learn more about our commitment to each by clicking below:
At P&G we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, we make superior quality products and use every ounce of their power to make a difference. Our employees help us carry out this task through their daily behaviors and unwavering commitment to doing the right thing. We refuse to neglect our reputation of trust and integrity, and our actions prove that we do what we say we will. We are further guided by our Purpose, Values & Principles, which are the foundation of our unique culture:
Our brands play a unique role in the world, improving the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come.
- Integrity: Doing the right thing is the only thing
- Leadership: We Lead in our area of responsibility, with a deep commitment to delivering results, and a clear vision of where we are going.
- Ownership: We accept personal accountability to meet our business needs, improve our systems and help others improve their effectiveness.
- Passion for Winning: We are determined to be the best at doing what matters most
- Trust: We work from a foundation of trust having confidence in each other’s capabilities and intentions.
- Universal respect drives every core belief
- The interests of the company and the individual are inseparable
- We are strategically focused in our work
- Innovation is the cornerstone of our success
- We value mastery
- We seek to be the best
- We are externally focused on our customers and communities
- Mutual interdependency is a way of life working together with colleagues, customers and suppliers across business units, functions, categories and geographies.
We are focused on making an impact in the communities we serve from our employee community, to those in the towns, cities and countries we touch. Our brands touch the lives of nearly five billion people, and we are there when our products matter more than ever. We provide the comforts of home in times of disaster and bring the power of clean water to people who need it most. We focus where we can uniquely bring value and where our brands and people can make the biggest difference. Below are a few of the community impact programs that our incredible employees brought to life.
Learn more about our commitment to global communities below:
Every year in the US, half a million babies are born prematurely. When Susan Ludwig, Creator of the Pampers Preemie Diaper, learned that parents of these babies did not have access to a preemie-sized diaper, she got to work.
“I thought if anybody has the technology, the creativity and the passion to make this diaper, it was us.”
P&G partnered with Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) nurses to design and introduce a diaper that is three sizes smaller than newborn diapers to fit the tiniest premature babies who weigh as little as one pound.
We aspire to be as diverse as the people who use our products, because the more we reflect our consumers, the better equipped we are to understand and serve them. We strive each day for every P&Ger to be valued, included, and able to perform at their peak. We win when everyone brings their unique self to work, when we bring out the best in each other, and when every talent is used and every voice is heard.
Our annual Diversity & Inclusion Week celebrates the unique individuals that we all are and encourages us to come together. The events and activities that take place during this week are a source of inspiration and learning.
The same way we strive to create products for everyone, at P&G we want our workplace to be just as inclusive. That's why we take pride in our commitment to make sure every employee can do their best work with us from Day 1. Because with our support, we know that everyone has the ability to share bold ideas and to impact our world-class brands for the better.
People With Disabilities
From resource and affinity groups to specific aids, we make sure our people with disabilities (PWD) have everything they need to feel welcome, be understood and make an impact. Experience their stories, the work we do together, and how we strive to make our offices - and the world - more inclusive.Learn More
We aspire to build a better world for all of us — inside and outside P&G; a world free from bias and with equal voice and equal representation for all individuals. A world where everyone sees equal. We know that gender equality contributes to stronger economies, healthier communities and thriving businesses.
We are focusing on three areas where we can have the greatest impact:
- Leveraging our significant voice in advertising and media to tackle gender bias. One example, is the latest Change Destiny campaign, Timeless where Katie Couric and SK-II inspire women around the world to draw their own timelines and celebrate that destiny is a matter of choice, instead of living a life according to society’s gender based expectations of them.
- Removing gender-biased barriers to education for girls and economic opportunities for women through our corporate programs and policy advocacy efforts like Always Keeping Girls in School
- Creating an inclusive, gender-equal environment inside P&G, and advocating for gender-equal workplaces beyond P&G so that everyone can contribute to their full potential. Busting Workplace Myths takes a critical first step towards changing perception by showcasing the myths about women in the workplace vs. the reality.
But that’s not all – learn more about a few of our gender equality efforts below:
When women have the opportunity for full representation, businesses perform better, economies prosper, communities are healthier and the world is a better place—for everyone.
We Believe: The Best Men Can Be
At P&G, we take a stand for what we believe is right, and we strive to make the world a better place for everyone. We know that actions have influence that stretches beyond today; our actions have the power to shape tomorrow. It’s only by challenging ourselves to do more that gets us closer to being our best.WATCH VIDEO
GOAL OF EQUAL GENDER PARITY IN ALL P&G REGIONS AND BUSINESSES BY 2020
OF CURRENT P&G MANAGER POSITIONS ARE WOMEN
OF CURRENT P&G executive-level POSITIONS ARE WOMEN
Environmental Sustainability is not a new concept for P&G. We incorporate it into our way of doing business, as we have for decades. We see it as our responsibility, as well as a business opportunity, and want to ensure no one has to choose between the products they use and enjoy today, and what they hope to preserve for tomorrow.
ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY GOALS
P&G launched Ambition 2030 to showcase our new environmental goals for 2030. After achieving many of our 2020 goals, we knew it was time to raise the bar. Our new goals enable and inspire positive impact while creating value for our company and consumers.LEARN MORE HERE
AMBITION 2030 GOALS:
Use the power of innovation, along with our brands, to delight consumers and drive positive impact.
- We will ensure 100% of our leadership brands will enable and inspire responsible consumption
- We will ensure 100% of our packaging will be recyclable or reusable
- We will build even greater trust through transparency, ingredient innovation, and sharing our safety science
Reduce our footprint and strive for circular solutions.
- We will protect and enhance the forests we depend upon
- We will improve livelihoods of palm smallholders by increasing yields from existing lands
Create transformative partnerships that enable people, the planet and our business to thrive.
- We will find solutions so that no P&G packaging will finds its way to the ocean
- We will protect water for people and nature in priority basins
- We will advance recycling solutions for Absorbent Hygiene Products
Engage and equip P&G employees to build sustainability thinking and practices into their work and their communities.
- We will integrate social and environmental sustainability as a key strategy in our business plans
- We will educate employees across all levels
- We will reward progress and integrate recognition in the individual’s performance assessment
OR MORE OF OUR SITES HAVE ACHIEVED ZMWTL (zero manufacturing waste to landfill)
Reduction in packaging since 2010
Reduction in water use in manufacturing since 2010
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities