Are you a female student or recent graduate passionate about
business and technology ?
Are you interested in using IT to transform the way people work and make
business decisions ?
Would you like to know what P&G can offer to women who would like to build their careers as IT professionals ?
If you answered YES to these questions, apply now and become one of the selected participants for the Future Female Leaders - VIRTUAL IT event on September 9th, 2020.
During this online event you will get a chance to:
- Get a deep insight into P&G IT.
- Discover how diversity makes a difference in P&G.
- Meet P&G female IT leaders and experience how day-to-day work looks like.
- Meet our young professionals and learn about their experiences at P&G.
- Get insights into the latest technologies.
- Get a glimpse of how business, innovation and technology come together at P&G to foster competitive advantage.
Apply today to join our event!
- Female students and recent graduates of all faculties with a passion for business and technology.
- Strong engagement in academic life and positive attitude towards challenges.
- Enthusiastic about being a leader, collaborating in diverse teams and cracking analytical puzzles.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
In order to participate, you must hold a valid EU work permit or a valid student visa.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS - SIGN UP before August 14th, 2020.
- Step 1 - Click either of the buttons below - you will be asked to submit your application and CV and answer some pre-qualification, assessment questions.
- Step 2 - You will receive a link to the Online Assessment by email (it may take up to 24h). You need to complete this assessment by August 16th, 2020, 20:00 CET
After that we will review your application and select the participants to the event based on:
- Results of the online assessment
- Candidate profile assessment
If selected, you will receive an invitation email with more details about the event.
APPLY FOR THE EVENT TODAY and embark on an unforgettable journey with us
If you have questions, please check our FAQs (link).
ABOUT IT IN P&G
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics and IT Security & Risk.