“I was the youngest member in the team and the project leader”
Gunhee Choi, Sales Account Manager
On my first day in P&G, I was assigned as an innovation market strategy & planning manager. I was in charge of bringing future retail solutions, talking to sales leaders internally and customers externally.
At the moment, P&G Korea was preparing for 2018 PyeongChang Olympics as an official sponsor. It was a huge project, bringing all customer CEOs to P&G Innovation center to have joint business planning. And I, as a new hire, was selected as a project manager.
I was very surprised to see how I was empowered to speak up in the team. I was not only talking to P&G leaders but also with CEO of customers as P&G representative, discussing the future retail solutions. My ideas were brought to life and making an impact on business. I was invited to Singapore to present my learning in front of APAC executive boards. All of this happened within my first year in P&G.
Now I am working as a sales account executive, meeting with the customers to discuss win-win strategy for category growth. I still work with customers at the very front line. I was inspired by many P&G leaders who proactively led the business at the forefront and feel empowered to have had the same experience as a new hire. In P&G, you are the leader of your business, from Day 1.
Featured Jobs in Korea
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of SK-II Sales Manager R000054919
- Cheonan, Korea, Republic of IT/OT Operational Leader, Senior Manager R000054547
- Cheonan, Korea, Republic of Product Supply Engineering Manager R000050320
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of Product Supply Manager R000017983
- Seoul, Korea, Republic of AMA Market Operations, Data Scientist – IT, Senior Manager R000047929