Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting Associate
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Finance & Accounting Associate will be responsible for Transportation & Warehousing (T&W), Customization & Planning Service centre cost forecasting, proofing and stewardship. Scope will be India, Bangladesh, Srilanka & Nepal markets.
You will be expected to consistently exhibit pro activeness in delivering the transactional accounting and processing requirements of the operational groups they belong to, interface/collaborate effectively with F&A/non-F&A Admin Owners and Managers from other operational groups in India and other regions globally like Dubai, Newcastle, etc. interact and manage third parties (e.g. vendors),handle confidential data and nurture a positive work environment characterized by trust, inclusiveness, teamwork and excellence.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting for Actuals & released view for all costs under the T&W group
- Monthly reporting for Actuals & Planning for Planning Service centres
- Accrual management
- Cost forecasting
- Actuals Deep Dive & optimization
- Financial analysis across T&W, imports, customization,
- Stewardship audits for transportation & warehousing
- Financial management & stewardship on Scrapping
- System submissions on T&W
- Adapting to new system & process changes
- Should have strong academic credentials, including a Master’s Degree or CA inter or final
- Should have minimum 2 years’ experience in
- Financial planning and analysis
- Coordination and preparation of financial MIS reports
- Strong MS office skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral & written)
- Should be hard-working & ambitious
- Should be a team-player and be able to work with diverse individuals collaboratively
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: