Push the next generation of products forward
Scientist / Engineer/ System Integrator for R&D Devices (Smart Products /IoT) (m/f/d)
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
P&G’s strong focus on innovation is reflected by a company portfolio of more than 41,000 active patents.
Braun, Oral-B and Gillette are leading global brands focusing on Male Grooming, Female Beauty and Oral Care Appliances. Braun & Oral-B electric devices are well-known worldwide for breakthrough technologies, superior quality as well as for extraordinary, distinctive design. Emerging brands like Optè or Airia – two of the innovations features at CES 2019-are the right place to work in a lean environment with startup mentality.
To continuously build the Research & Development (R&D) Organization at Procter & Gamble (P&G) and to focus on the development of smart devices we are looking for exceptional recent graduate Engineers and Scientists, Masters or PhDs for our German Innovation Center in Kronberg near Frankfurt.
Building a superior consumer experience with our products is the fundamental mindset and driver for R&D, leading to product improvements and new opportunities. This enables us to develop new electro-mechanical devices and platforms based on leading-edge sensors, data transformation and response creation – from prototype to full scale production around the globe.
You can explore R&D at P&G in detail via our R&D homepage under https://www.pgcareers.com/career-areas
You are a talented and highly motivated graduate from University, Technical University and University of Applied Science in Engineering and Physical Science disciplines including:
Engineering: Mechanical-, Electrical-, Industrial-, Precision-Engineering, Mechatronics, Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), Packaging or equivalent.
Physical Sciences: Physics, Materials Technology and Science and Mathematical Modeling & Simulation.
Data Sciences: Embedded SW Development, Applied AI and Cloud Computing, Information System Technology, Technical Mathematics, or equivalent.
You fit perfectly to us (for different focus areas) if you …
• Have passion to technical innovation and leading-edge technologies.
• Have a keen interest in developing our newest smart platform technologies.
• Have an analytical and problem-solving spirit.
• Have a good understanding of C++ and other programming languages.
• Have a hands-on experimental mindset to drive lean innovation.
• Have passionate leadership and visionary spirit to bring-to-life new and exciting opportunities.
• Have joy working in a global team.
• Have great academic results coupled with strong social engagement.
• Have excellent communication skills in English and great team spirit.
What you can expect from us
• Meaningful and exciting work from day 1 in truly international and multi-functional teams.
• Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
• Competitive salary and social benefits e.g. company pension plan, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, vacation and Christmas bonus, company shop, gym, etc.
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application.
Please share the below listed documents for being considered – no photo required. Feel free to specify your interests in your cover letter.
• CV as a separate document.
• Cover letter for the specific role you are applying (optional).
• Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades, copy of Bachelor and Master diploma and transcript (if applicable).
• Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
You can explore our hiring process here: http://pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process/
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.
You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Should you be looking for an internship/thesis position in R&D, please apply to the R&D Internship position with the job number RND00004151.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Location: Kronberg, Germany
Job Id: RND00004150
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Analytical Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopist Cincinnati, Ohio
- Consumer Understanding and Upstream Product Development Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Quantitative Consumer and Product Modeler Cincinnati, Ohio
- Human Safety Toxicologist Cincinnati, Ohio