Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Internship
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Are you ready to change the face of P&G's Supply Chain?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches & taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalised plant and connected, smart technology.
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities.
Your Role as an Intern in SNO:
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- You will have one or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- You will contribute to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
- You will upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow
- You will play a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
What we offer:
We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and have the ownership of at least one of two big projects
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop
- Youwill join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Marketing, Sales and Finance.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students:
- Who are 1 year away from Graduation (Business/Engineering school/ Universities)
- Born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- Work well with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- South African Citizenship
Just so you know:
•We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: