Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
Your Role as an Intern in IT you would:
Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value
Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others
Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications
Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners
Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
To find out more about IT at P&G in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUY7AHOsOA).
What are we looking for
- ASouth African citizen with a valid South African ID
Recent Graduate/Final year studentwith a major in: Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant major
An individual with a drive and passion to transform how the business runs
Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise
Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
Fluency in English
Just so you know:
- This isa paid internship opportunity
Successful interns will be eligible for full-time placement upon graduation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: