Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Data Scientist
At P&G we develop and apply advanced machine learning models and methods to seek the most meaningful Research and Development problems for our brands. These challenges range from developing smart prototypes of next generation products, personalizing consumer experiences and quantifying our consumers interactions with our products, in depth. In this role you will lead multiple projects on which you will use machine learning tools to seek these types of problems. You will additionally provide support and direction for one or more junior data scientists. You will be part of a diverse, global team with similar backgrounds and projects with which you can collaborate to help find outstanding solutions. You will use tools such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, OpenCV, and tools you build or identify to seek business problems.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
We are seeking leaders who have completed or will soon complete a MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field. You must have expertise with Python including Pandas, NumPy and Scikit-learn and in-depth knowledge of advanced machine learning methods including convolutional neural networks. You must have demonstrated abilities to manage multiple priorities well along with strong written and verbal communications skills. You must have demonstrated the ability to guide more junior team members.
If you are a good fit for the Data Scientist- Masters position, you will have:
- Shown leadership in applying and scaling Analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data (in academics or in industry)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Good social skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology
- (Preferred) Experience in disrupting current business practices in CPG or related industries to help crafting a new go-to-market models.
- Preferred Experience with Analytical Tools/Applications including:
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala,
- High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
- Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow
- Data Visualization
- Data Management Systems
- Deep Learning frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch Keras
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: