Begin a meaningful career right here
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
Our Scrum Master role gives opportunity to use a combination of agile delivery, technical and interpersonal skills. It also gives a unique chance to actively participate and drive agile transformation at scale in such a big company as P&G. You will be collaborating in a global, multi-function and multi-vendor environment to improve value delivery of our products.
- Acts as servant leader and educates team about agile frameworks (mainly SCRUM and SAFe) to reach higher level of team`s maturity.
- Facilitates ceremonies & runs trainings.
- Helps the team to remove impediments, facilitates discussion, decision making processes and problem-solving meetings, assists with internal and external communication.
- Increases transparency through set up of Jira.
- Coordinates work with other teams.
- Facilitates release planning sessions.
- Establish processes to support cross - product / project prioritization.
We are looking for:
- Scrum Master certification (PSM I, PSM II, etc.).
- Significant experience in leading teams as Scrum Master for IT software development initiatives.
- Hands-on experience on agile toolset (eg. Jira (preferred), Azure DevOps, Jira Align).
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
Nice to have:
- Experience in organizational transformation from Waterfall to Agile.
- Knowledge of scaling Agile methods, especially SAFe.
- Experience in projects leveraging Salesforce platform.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: