BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Scientist, Chemistry & Life Science Innovation
This role leverages a cross discipline technical mastery in chemistry and life science innovation, especially by leveraging data and digital approaches. The candidate will guide and influence technical project direction and solve significant technical problems by leveraging scientific/engineering skills and strong foundational R&D understanding developed through hands-on experimentation/application or modeling/simulation/bioinformatics.
We are looking for a PhD in Data/Modeling science, Computational biology/Bioinformatics, Chemistry/Biochemistry, or Life Science.
For candidates with computational background, Ph.D. in Computational Biology/Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics/Statistics, Computer Science/Engineering or closely related field with a background in large-scale data analysis:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in applying state-of-the-art data & modeling tools to analyze large-scale, complex datasets. Strong background in programming, mathematics, modeling.
- Strong domain knowledge in Biology or chemistry, with demonstrated experience of applying data & modeling science in biology or chemistry.
For candidates without computational background, Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology/Microbiology or closely related field:
- Demonstrated experience in a cross-discipline application for new molecule discovery, including method/model development and mechanistic understanding
- Solid foundation in experimental techniques. Excellent in problem-solving skills.
For all candidates:
- Candidates with entrepreneurial/startup experience and/or industrial experience are strongly preferred.
- Strong ownership & self-leadership skills to understand the business objective and technical problem to be solved, collaborate with the project team for test method development and technology development
- The ability to recognize opportunities for capabilities or technologies that can be reapplied across programs
- Abilities to independently work project priorities, multi-task, and handle a wide variety of complex, non-routine/routine tasks in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: