Procter & Gamble is the largest consumer goods company in world! You will be given the opportunity to do significant work with meaningful responsibilities from Day 1, build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world, and benefit from tools and resources that help you enable our people and organizations to perform at their peak.
You will join a global community of hardworking and motivated co-workers who are among the world’s best at what they do and you will get to connect our people to P&G’s Purpose, so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business result.
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead most technical incidents to resolution within his/her technical area (GBS IT operation, partners and Local Business experts) to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents (i.e. local troubleshooting in case of operational issues with manufacturing/Warehousing solutions or network outages).
- Technical Proficiency Demonstrate technical mastery and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network.
- Partner concern Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential issues and alert management aggressively, elevating to right operation team.
- Problem Management: Reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, interpreting with the P&G business and P&G operating standards, key personnel and partners.
- Change Management/Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT for his/her site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
- Continuous improvement: See opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT/OT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed Continuous Improvement plan
- Solution Design: SPOC for MYPGS project coordinator as consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Stewardship: Performer of IT CSAs and responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality. Support local Audit on all IT topics
- Governance of Operational partners at site: coordinate and collaborate with local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site (i.e. Xerox , BT, HCL)
- Service Operations – Manage applications and infrastructure components in a production environment. ITIL Foundation Certified would be helpful
- Application & Integration – ability to analyze and resolve integration needs through different application (local/global)
- IT/OT Infrastructure Domain Expertise – Good understanding of IT infrastructure with a strong desire to improve an expertise that is now recognized as a critical skill in the new IT career model. This includes NT servers, Networking, Firewalls, Voice, Mobility and Personal Computing.
- Teamwork/Vendor /Partner Management - Ability to work in a highly matrix organization where boundaries are sometimes unclear. Works well across teams functions, and organizations and is seen by others as a good teammate.
- Leadership: Effectively in a 'start‐up' type environment. This role will play a huge part in fine tuning this new role and identifying the work processes and business processes necessary to ensure Operational Perfection in a Plant environment.
- Project Management – Successfully deliver small to medium projects.
- IT Security & Risk – awareness of cybersecurity requirement and support local cybersecurity team into the remediation plan
- Basic in IT stewardship requirement and controls.
- Risk Analysis – Analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies with policy makers on IT Continuity standards.
- Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation.
Quick Learner – Need to be able to balance onboarding quickly to a complex and varied environment.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is:
“Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performs at their peak”.
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Job Id: IT 00002338