BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
ENGINEER TRAINEESHIP IN PROCTER & GAMBLE COSMETICS PLANT
Are you a hardworking 4th-5th-year Technical University student?
Do you love challenges? Would you like to experience in practice and help improve top-tier production systems in making departments?
We welcome you to apply and join Procter & Gamble for Manufacturing / Engineering Traineeship in Procter & Gamble Cosmetics Plant in Aleksandrów Łódzki!
6-12 MONTHS PROGRAM
Work schedule: 4-5 days / week
This Managerial Development Program is intended to spark high potential in the best students/fresh alumni coming from Polish top technical universities. Its successful completion can be a start point for long-term career and can result in a full time offer in our organization!
In our Manufacturing plant, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, timely, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analysing and solving problems!
Your Role in Manufacturing:
In this traineeship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
What we offer you:
- An attractive compensation and benefits package-which allows to cover accommodation costs if necessary
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- An opportunity to join us full-time following successful completion of your Traineeship
We are looking for Students of 4th-5th year of studies at Technical University (Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Controls, Molding, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Production Engineering, HS&E Engineering and other similar faculties) who:
- Have strong academic results, technical skills and positive attitude towards challenges and change
- Display strong leadership, teamwork and analytical skills; operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- Demonstrate very good English and Polish skills
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: