Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance Managerial Trainee
START: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE;
WORK SCHEDULE: FULL-TIME/PART-TIME WITH FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS.
DURATION: 6-12 MONTHS.
We are building the next generation of leaders and leadership brands.
Do you want to join us and dive into global challenges with us? Learn from some of the top tier experts and craft your own uniqueopportunities while making a difference on the business.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are notjust offering you your first jobout of University;we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenuesand with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
WHY TO APPLY - THE JOB SCOPE:
Join the Finance Traineeship Program at P&G Central Europe to get the rare opportunity to work in the best-in-class finance department - a group of passionate leaders working on significant business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment.
Apply for our Finance Traineeship to unleash your potential as:
- A finance leader and business partner providing finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions (sales/ production engineering);
- A problem solver with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business;
- A risk taker able to take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations.
AS A FINANCE TRAINEE YOU WILL:
- Develop according to your individual training plan;
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package;
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal capabilities;
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking;
- Have an opportunity for a managerial role upon successful completion of the program.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3rd, 4th or 5th year Students of all faculties with interest in Finance or fresh alumni of Master's degree;
- Strong initiative, problem solving and good interpersonal skills;
- Strong collaboration skills, leadership and real passion for solving problems;
- Time management skills to deliver your work and make even the biggest goals achievable;
- Very good command of English and Polish languages.
Would you like to become a finance business partner and enable the team to execute the business strategies among the biggest retailers?
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply by submitting your CV in English!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: