Begin a meaningful career right here
Distribution team logistics assistant
Do you want to become a successful Logistics specialist in an international company? You now have a great chance to join P&G!
As a Logistics specialist you will manage daily orders, coordinate and align deliveries between multiple involved parties, optimize and own processes related to order/delivery management, control implementation of legislation changes to invoicing/billing processes.
- Starting salary: 300 000 KZT gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
- Almaty based
- University high degree
- Previous experience at similar or alike positions preferable, but not mandatory
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of SAP (order management & processing, billing/invoicing, EDI, etc.) is preferable
- Intermediate/Experienced user of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Analytical skills, data based & fast decision-making, ability to handle fast-changing environment.
- Communication skills – as job scope requires communication with internal, as well as external parties
- Active approach, positive attitude, eagerness to learn
- Intermediate or advanced level of English (writing, speaking)
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: