Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G is looking for students who aim to get practical Finance experience in a multinational company environment, working on real business projects with a highly professional team of P&G managers providing coaching support to successfully complete their project.
As a Finance & Accounting intern with Procter & Gamble, you will get a 2 months’ snapshot of life and work in the Company. You will be assigned to a project related to finance. A P&G manager will be responsible to provide you with the necessary coaching, direction and skills to complete your assignment. Our internships are integral to our recruitment process. We expect to offer full-time positions to the majority of our interns. Start date depends on candidate's availability.
A career in P&G F&A exposes you to different parts of both the Finance function, as well as the rest of the company, giving you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set. P&G Finance also provides global career opportunities, where you will work in various parts of the world and on businesses that span multiple countries.
To give you an idea of what F&A do, here are some typical F&A responsibilities:
- Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis, marketing spending analysis for P&G business units;
- Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects;
- Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business units and leading financial and strategic planning for the company, across all our business operations;
- Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve win-win in store success;
- Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit Control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver external financial information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance and Corporate Governance/Stewardship.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 250 000 KZH gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Of course, we will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your project successfully you will get a chance to become our permanent employee after you graduate from university.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- Student (4-6 year) ready to work full time;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Leader who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators;
- Individual who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: