Begin a meaningful career right here
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Are you ready to change the face of P&G's Supply Chain?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches & taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalised plant and connected, smart technology.
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities.
Starting from the raw/pack materials ordering to the final products to the shelf, we manage the product flow. We own the information flow throughout the supply chain and we control the cash flow via inventory management. With these, we stand at the heart of P&G:
- Our Demand planning group work with Marketing and Sales to build the right demand plan;
- Our Supply planners work with the Manufacturing Sites to make the supply plan;
- Our Order management group work with the Customers to retrieve / create the right orders in the systems;
- Our Logistics group stores and distributes our products to the customers, optimizing the cost and efficiency of the deliveries;
- Our Customer Logistics group work with Sales Department and Customers for building the innovative solutions for the best shelf availability.
- Starting salary: 250 000 KZT gross;
- Lunch support;
- And many-many more.
Your development is our priority. Early in your career, you will be offered a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. At P&G, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
Qualifications to succeed in Supply Network Operations:
Supply Network Operations can offer you an exciting career, if you are a leader, have strong analytical capabilities, ability to operate with discipline, prepared to take responsibility, aim for innovation at work and possess good English skills to work across different professional departments and in an international environment.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: