Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G CEO Challenge 2019
Do you want to know what it feels like to drive a billion-dollar brand? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills to build real market strategies? Are you ready to challenge yourself with the brightest minds to find the best business solutions?
If the answer is “yes”, P&G CEO Challenge is the competition you are looking for. Not some theoretical exercise, but a real-life business case for global leading brand, Gillette.
Apply to participate in the online case and get the chance to travel to P&G Istanbul General Offices for a 2-day event, where you will join a team of 3 to take on the Gillette business case and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. It will be a unique opportunity to get in contact with P&G culture, network with our people and experience the way we work.
CEO Challenge 2018-2019 Competition steps
Step 1: Take the online assessment - apply before November 30th
Step2: Complete the Online Case – submit your answers by December 30th
NOTE: The Online Case is individual - so, no need to set-up working groups
Step 3: Assessment of the overall applications and selection of the best finalists who will join the EECAR Cluster Final in Moscow February 20th - 21st
Step 4: The winning team travels to Istanbul for the European Final - April 2019
Step 5: Last stop: The Global Final in Dubai - May 2019
And that’s not all: Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2019 Conference in Cincinnati, in summer 2019, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
Who can apply
- Bachelor (3rd, 4th year) or Master students studying in any University, Business School or Engineering School in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus
- Recent Graduates from Business or Engineering Schools.
- Those passionate about working in P&G and available as of March – July 2019
- Fluent in English.
Just so you know
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are talented in many exemplary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view and we want to include yours. Are you wising to inspire us with your own novel ideas?
More information about the process
Step1:Applicationandonline assessment– From October 1st to November 30th
Register online, and pass the online Peak Performance assessment and Reasoning Screen tests (https://goo.gl/9WgjSt)
Step2:OnlineCaseCompletion – From December 10th to December 30th
If you passed the test, you will receive a link to the next round of the competition on December 10th.
This is an online case with a time limit. It consists of background data on the Gillette business, 15 multiple-choice questions and 2 open questions. These will enable you to show us your creativity and business insight. You will have 75 minutes to analyse the information and complete the case. Remember, many others are applying as well so be sure to delight us with your ideas!
Step3:EECAR Clusterfinals in Moscow – February 20th - 21st
The best team will win a place at the European CEO Challenge Final in Istanbul in April 2019 and a win there will offer you and your team a spot at the Global Final in Dubai in May 2019.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: