Begin a meaningful career right here
Apprenticeship - System & Network Engineer M/F
Are you a creative individual with a problem-solving mind-set? Do you have a passion for data and technology and a desire to learn and grow continuously? Then this opportunity at Procter & Gamble is the one you have been looking for !
Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to build creative solutions that change the way we do business. Your work will enable faster and smarter decision-making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and best-in-class collaboration tools.
This alternance offer is asking for :
- Design the new way of secure our internal network with the so called “Zero Trust Defence”;
- Participate to the obsolescence master plan selecting, setting-up and replacing existing firewalls and core-switches;
- Enhance the network infrastructure with newer Server and Virtualization technology;
- Support the ongoing operation with structural troubleshooting & problem solving.
You are a good fit, if:
- You are pursuing a Master degree in IT or in Management with a strong IT background
- You have the passion to transform how the business runs through technology
- You have the interest in getting real first experience in IT supporting the production
- You are curious and willing to master business intelligence innovative solutions
- You have excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- You feel very at ease in English
Who are we?
P&G’s history in France started in 1954. Tide laundry detergent was produced and successfully launched in 1956 in our first plant, located in Marseille. Brands such as Bonux, Dash, Ariel, Lenor, Mr. Propre, and Pampers were then launched over time.
Operations in our Amiens Plant started in 1966 with detergents production. Today, our production's site is the largest P&G plant in Europe.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: