BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
HSE Apprenticeship (F/M/X)
Procter & Gamble Amiens plant, located in the Somme department, is the largest P&G production site in Europe and the 2nd largest in the world. We specialize in the production of household and cleaning products and every day we produce millions of bottles of trusted brands like Ariel®, Lenor® and Febreze® to serve our consumers around the world.
As a Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) apprentice, you will join the HSE team of our Distribution Center and by working closely with various interfaces (Operation team, Technical team, Workshop team etc.), your main missions will be to:
- Analyze and identify issues related to safety risks
- Eliminate identified problems using a risk analysis process
- Develop standards related to process or work areas improvements
- Develop skills and strengthen the culture of Operation teams
What P&G can offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1
- Autonomy in your missions and organization
- Challenging projects
- Professional development through regular training and on-the-job learning
- A dynamic, inclusive, and multicultural work environment - P&G employees are at the heart of our company. We value each individual and encourage initiatives that promote agility and work-life balance
Developing our talent is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that sets us apart. At Procter & Gamble, we give individual meaning work and responsibility from day one with effective and consistent training and mentoring. In this way, we demonstrate our employees' strengths and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of management.
Are you the student we are looking for?
- Currently in Master degree with a specialization in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Interest and good technical knowledge in safety issues
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in teams
- Dynamic, proactive, and ready to be in the field
- Good interpersonal skills and are comfortable with the organization and follow-up of various projects and action plans
Amiens, Hauts-de-France, France Job Type: Full time Job categories: Manufacturing Req No: R000074079
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.