IT - Digitization Project management Internship - France (m/f)
Are you a student and looking for a challenging internship?
Then, come and live a P&G experience!
Good to know:
- P&G France is ranked #7 as Great Place to Work 2017 among +500 employees company;
- 93,5% of our interns are recommending P&G for internships (survey Happy Trainees 2017);
- P&G has one of the most advanced IT organization in the world.
As a Digitization Intern, you will:
- Own a project and be accountable to deliver measurable business value,
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams(IT, Operational Technology, Product supply, Logistics, Transportation, Engineering)
- Be proactive and propose new ways to optimize our current processes,
- Enable the business with innovative solutions,
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training,
- Be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
Doing an internship at P&G is the best way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
If you’re a good fit, you will:
- Bepursuing a Master degree in IT or in Management with a strong IT background
- Have thepassion to transform how the business runs through technology
- Have the interest in getting real first experience in IT supporting the production
- Becurious and willing to master business intelligence innovative solutions
- Haveexcellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- Be very comfortable in English
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), IT, OT, Operations management, IT project delivery
Just so you know:
- Our internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance (1225€/month + 50% of public transport cost)
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: