BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT End-To-End Operations Leader
Procter & Gamble Amiens plant, located in the Somme department, is the largest P&G production site in Europe and the 2nd largest in the world. We specialize in the production of household and cleaning products and every day we produce millions of bottles of trusted brands like Ariel®, Lenor® and Febreze® to serve our consumers around the world.
Global Business Service (GBS) is a function within P&G which uses shared services and solutions to serve all other business units (Fabric & Home Care, Beauty Care, Market Operations, etc.) and enable them to achieve their business goals. As an IT End-to-End Operations Leader, you will join the Seamless Technical Community & Master Data team dedicating to plants and supporting manufacturing processes.
Collaborating with diverse functions both locally and globally, your main mission is to drive operational excellence and business resiliency:
· Be accountable for the following IT/OT (Information Technology/Operational Technology) focus areas of the plant: Operational Excellence on IT/OT Infrastructure & Networking, systemic remediation of IT issues, IT compliance, cybersecurity vulnerability, Information Security Work plan
· Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our IT/ OT and deliver continuous improvement plan
· Ensure all local tools and processes conform with global audit requirements
· Act as a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for the plant in designing solutions according to GBS governance
· Find opportunities for process simplification and digitalization and conduct digital loss analysis for the plant
What P&G can offer you
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – ownership of your project with significant responsibilities from the beginning
· Continuous coaching & mentoring – working with passionate people and receiving formal training and mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core of our organization. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Developing our talent is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that sets us apart. At Procter & Gamble, we give individual meaning work and responsibility from day one with effective and consistent training and mentoring. In this way, we demonstrate our employees' strengths and develop them to become phenomenal leaders, reaching the highest levels of management.
We are looking for:
· Successful experience of a maximum 5 years on a similar role
· Master Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, or any other relevant majors
· Proficient in French and have good command of English language
· Technical mastery and good understanding of IT/OT infrastructure (NT servers, networking, firewalls, voice, mobility, and personal computing) and cybersecurity are required in order to complete the role
· Experience with Incident Management & Resolution, ITIL Process Management, Stewardship processes and vendors governance
· Ability to work independently and in teams with cohesion and efficiency.
· Dynamic, proactive and have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Shown strong leadership, management, communication, and priority-setting skills
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.