Begin a meaningful career right here
IT operation manager for Amiens
wardship requirement and controls.
SPECIFIC LOCATIONS OF JOB:
Do you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state of the art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We deliver IT to help P&G reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage for our company.
We're inviting you to apply and join us as: IT Operation Manager for P&G Amiens plant
In this position, you will join our Procter&Gamble global IT team and be accountable for end-to-end IT Operations in our manufacturing site.
- In this role, you will enable the business by keeping complex systems running world-class, ensuring overall quality of service, controls and financial targets, and avoiding unplanned downtime
- You will identify opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the IT and OT operations and help deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan.
- You will be responsible for IT compliance to ensure full systemic remediation of cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- You will innovate and deliver small to medium projects.
- You will demonstrate ownership, accountability and capability for independent work, priority settings and meeting the deadlines.
Although located in Amiens, you will be linked to our Paris DC office, collaborate with IT professionals from there and from all over the world and you will have the chance to progress your career into the areas of business intelligence, business & data analytics, data warehousing and integration, consumer web technologies, mobile technologies, IT operations and supply chain IT teams. Paris IT office provides solutions for our global sales, marketing, logistics, HR and product development departments.
We are looking for:
- Young professionals with a real passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects (gained during studies, personal projects or up to 4 years professional experience), eager to develop a career using IT to transform the business.
- Higher education degree.
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / deep IT understanding preferred).
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure (Network, Enterprise Computing/Servers, Firewalls, Personal Computing)
- English fluency.
- We expect you to hold a valid EU work permit.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home).
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: