Is your passion to play a vital role in developing the company's business while protecting its assets? Do you like the challenges and do you want to gain the experience necessary to become a lawyer in labor law and provide advice on a wide range of legal topics to the company?
We are looking for a law student wishing to become familiar with the law and more particularly with labor law and to bring his knowledge and criteria to the HR department
This is a great chance to join the Procter and Gamble for a career in Human Resources. As an HR professional you will play a strategic role in the success of one of the largest manufacturing sites and - most importantly - of our talented people.
We value enthusiasm, flexibility, open-mindedness and positive energy and also wish you, as a new member, to join the team who can bring a new way to analyze problems and help improve our work. you will experience the responsibilities of your business from day one. You will work every day on key projects from the beginning.
Over time, as you develop your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership improves.
As an apprentice:
- Recognized legal skills
- We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management skills. You will receive ongoing coaching and mentoring
- We are passionate about our work. We will ensure that you receive both formal training and regular mentoring from your manager and others.
- You will have the opportunity to create a dynamic and positive work environment
- We respect our purpose, our values and our principles on a daily basis.
- We value each individual and encourage initiatives that promote agility and work / life balance.
- You could be part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
• You are preparing a Master (Bac +4 / Bac +5) Law and Human Resources Management or Labor law
• You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment.
• You will have fantastic interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
• You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
• You know how to lead, to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
• You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
• Fluency in English