Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing Engineer - Process (M/F)
Manufacturing (Process) Engineer
Location: France, Amiens
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for several Manufacturing / Process Engineers to join our rapidly growing, successful, innovative teams based at biggest Manufacturing Plant in Europe! You will combine your proven knowledge of engineering practices and ability to analyse & develop the latest manufacturing technology, to improve all systems, production, machinery & procedures.
Are you ready for the challenge?
You will be eager to take a step forward in your early career, in what is considered an entry level management role at P&G.
Our Manufacturing Engineers are truly at forefront of product implementation & improvements - Your work would include developing innovative solutions geared towards improving our product designs. You will be relied upon to deliver the best results to the highest standards.
“Do something that matters”
You will be working across either major function (Making / Packing / Logistics) to:
- Analyse, Investigate and make suggestions, in order to improve existing manufacturing or assembly processes.
- Design, development and operation of integrated production systems.
- Take an active role in the continuous improvement of machinery and process systems - contributing to NPI (New Product Introduction) and Quality.
- Maintaining a keen eye for opportunities to implement lean manufacturing methods.
- Increase the efficiency, effectiveness and success of overall product quality
Apply If you have:
- Up to 4 years’ experience hands on experience & a background in a Chemical / Manufacturing / Production / Process / Engineering role.
- A leadership mentality & enjoy taking on responsibilities as well as new challenges.
- A highly motivated self-starter and finisher who can work under pressure but who will not compromise on quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – Preferably in Mechanical / Electrical / Manufacturing Engineering
- Fluent English is a requirement. Basic understanding of French desired but not essential.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel; Welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements (Flexi hours & negotiable days)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans & annual leave)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Genuine development & progression
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: