BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Process Engineer (F/M/X)
Procter & Gamble Amiens plant, located in the Somme department, is the largest P&G production site in Europe and the 2nd largest in the world. We specialize in the production of household and cleaning products and every day we produce millions of bottles of trusted brands like Ariel®, Lenor® and Febreze® to serve our consumers around the world.
As aProcess Engineer, you will work in the field in Manufacturing or Packaging function to propose any improvement or modification actions and thus ensure the evolution and optimization of existing processes. Your field of responsibility ranges from the reliability of production lines to team motivation, including the quality and safety of equipment and our work processes.
As the entry point to the whole Manufacturing world at P&G, you will benefit from a complete training program to develop your talents.
Several missions await you:
- Continuous improvement of production conditions: defect analysis, downtime reduction, production optimization
- Start-up and validation of new formats or production recipes as well as new installations
- The validation of technological choices and the definition of associated maintenance plans
- Development of team skills through problem solving tools
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF YOU HAVE/ARE :
- You have an engineering degree or a university Master's degree with a specialization in industrial/process/chemical engineering or in mechanical/automation
- You have a good command of French, English and Pack Office
- You have proven your ability to work in a team with cohesion and efficiency
- You have a strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE? DEEP DIVE INTO P&G AND CHECK THE BELOW INSIGHTFUL LINKS:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- P&G is driven to make life better, not just within the company, but across the globe. Click here to check out how we make ameaningful impact on the world.
- We are the world’s largest consumer goods company. Click here to discover aboutour iconic brands.
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, P&G is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and promotes equal opportunities.
Amiens, Hauts-de-France, France Job Type: Full time Job categories: Manufacturing Req No: R000072112
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.