BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Strategic Finance Internship
Strategic Finance Internship (M/F)
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from Day 1? Are you passionate about crunching numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? Having a rich career and rapid prospects for development? Then, the Finance & Accounting function at P&G is for you!
Procter & Gamble Amiens plant, located in the Somme department, is the largest P&G production site in Europe and the 2nd largest in the world. We specialize in the production of household and cleaning products and every day we produce millions of bottles of trusted brands like Ariel®, Lenor®, and Febreze® to serve our consumers around the world.
By stepping into the shoes of a P&Ger, you will benefit from training and hands-on experience in the field. Your work will require teamwork and autonomy to understand and develop solutions to the problems encountered during your missions.
We are offering 6-month internships starting in January 2024. Please indicate your availability in your application.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO P&G’S SUCCESS :
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
- Working on new investment projects to support new product launches, initiatives, and plant cost reduction, co-assessing the financial impacts with the operations management, engineering, and support teams.
- Guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans.
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities.
- We are offering 6-month internships starting January 2023.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
We are looking for Master students who have…
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Monthly allowance: 1 350 EUR/month
- Bridge days offered by the company (up to 3 days, depending on the internship period)
- Company support for 50% on public transports costs in Paris area or eco mobility support (eg. bike)
- Tickets Restaurant card by Edenred (optional)
- Company restaurant
- Work from Home (1 day per week)
- Xmas hamper
- Conciergerie services on site
- Gym room on site for free
- Coupons on our P&G products
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE? DEEP DIVE INTO P&G AND CHECK THE BELOW INSIGHTFUL LINKS:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- P&G is driven to make life better, not just within the company, but across the globe. Click here to check out how we make a meaningful impact on the world.
- We are the world’s largest consumer goods company. Click here to discover about our iconic brands.
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, P&G is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and promotes equal opportunities.
Amiens, Hauts-de-France, France Job Type: Full time Job categories: Finance And Accounting Req No: R000071225
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.