Begin a meaningful career right here
Grooming Contract Manufacturing QA Manager
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.How would you like to make sure our systems make products that are world-class in quality?
We are currently looking for a Contract Manufacturing(CM)Quality AssuranceManager in Andover, MA. This position will providethe opportunity topartner in the management of quality within the North AmericanGrooming/Shave Care Manufacturing group.Youwill ensure products delivered by our External Manufacturing partners meet consumer and customer expectations, are produced according to applicable P&G policies/procedures, and meet or exceed regulatory requirements for drug products, medicaldevicesand cosmetics, as applicable.You willhelpensure all Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements and regulations are met for all aspects of production.
This role entails management of multiple highly regulated external manufacturing sites making and packing New Beauty products.Responsibilities range from:
- Typical scope of ownership will be 3-4 Contract Manufacturing (CM) sites, with on-site visits expected and required (10-25% of the time)
- Understand your site quality risk profile to then right size engagement and touchpoints
- Regulatory & Compliance – based on risk profile, understand, coach, and execute CMcomplianceto;
- Industry quality standards (i.e. ISO, CFR), cGMP requirements, or P&G quality systems
- Quality Agreement
- Applicable P&G SOP’s
- Execute a risk-based Plan, Do, Check, Act Oversight Cycle
- Initiative and New Project support – validations, new site start-ups (technical feasibility, due diligence, etc.)
- Partner with the CMs to execute on time and compliant Annual Product Quality Reviews
- Partner with the CMs to reduce/eliminate targeted consumer complaints
- Participate (or lead) shelf quality audits, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas to amplify consumer delight
- Horizontal quality system owner – i.e.eQMS, Consumer Complaints, Shelf Quality, Internal Assessments, micro, etc.
- Partner with the CMs to eliminate losses and supportoperational excellence/synchronization to enablecash/savings/productivity and quote
- 3+ years previous experience with Quality Assurance (QA) and/or Manufacturing required
- Bachelor’s degree inEngineeringrequired (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Automation, or other Engineering)
- Good understanding of initiativelaunchprocesses and requirements, and how Quality Assurancerequirements are integrated into the initiative process, supply chains and manufacturing operations
- Previous experience with Process Control, Validation, Analytical/Microbiology, Self-Improvement Programs, Enovia, Veeva, etc. is beneficial
- Prior Microbiology experience supporting product manufacturing, performing microbiology related investigations, managing microbial testing laboratories and/or R&D Microbiology experience is preferred, but not required.
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.MFG00007227
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: