BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Operations Site Leader
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
We are currently looking for a results-oriented and dynamic individual to join our shared services and technical operations team as an IT Operations Site Leader (ITOT) in Andover, MA! As the IT Operations Site Leader, you’ll be responsible for the digital technology in one of our manufacturing/distribution sites that produce iconic brands used by consumers globally! ITOT technology is crucial to ensuring our manufacturing plants are always on, always secure and always compliant, and the ITOT Site Leader will ensure the applications, hardware, and infrastructure are seamlessly connected.
As the ITOT Site Leader you will:
- Lead a team of technology specialists and deliver flawless operational excellence
- Be the change agent at the site ensuring that new technology is ready to support and always-on, secure, and compliant to enable a workforce that runs 24x7
- Work with the Digital Team operating in one of our technology-driven manufacturing sites
- Work with a global network of technology leaders working on like-projects to build a competitive edge
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Lead digital team operations and ensure compliance and operational key performance indicators are met
- Lead the deployment of applications and review the digital technology to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Define new technology and processes at the plant that address needs and can be deployed on a global scale
- Deliver technology operational excellence and remove all losses and barriers to deliver flawless operations
- Be equally adept at technology and leadership to help our product supply organizations with the tools of modern manufacturing and logistics needed to ensure flawless make, pack and ship operations
- Apply ITIL, project management, engineering, cybersecurity, and leadership skills across different teams to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results
- Own the site digital master plan and create differentiating business models and a secure operations environment with new technology and processes
- Address operational incidents and problems for digital manufacturing and distribution technology
- Build organizational capability while delivering upskilling initiatives for digital technology
- Experience in manufacturing or supply chain technologies and systems
- Strong leadership with the ability to work effectively in a 'start-up' type environment
- Knowledge in network operations and/or application management
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: