BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Manufacturing & Production Electrician
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We are looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and can help keep us running smoothly.
As a Manufacturing & Production Electrician, you will do various types of work under minimal supervision including: troubleshooting and maintaining electrical control systems, process control systems, instrumentation, and operator interface terminals for large scale manufacturing. These systems contain multiple PLCs, Servos, HMIs, Instruments, and Inspection systems. You will be responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals, and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. We want you to get involved, take charge of situations, and confront business-related problems. We have two Manufacturing Locations in Massachusetts: in Andover and in Boston, and are hiring Electricians in both.
As you build your knowledge in our technology and our products, you will increasingly be involved in developing, installing, and starting up new equipment and products. We provide you with the opportunity to grow your leadership and technical skills and offer advancement opportunities as you do so.
We are seeking individuals with the following qualities:
- A Massachusetts Electrical Journeyman’s license or equivalent license from states that have an agreement with MA for reciprocity of licensure
- Preferred experience with PLC programming
- Ability to display skills in manufacturing processes, including operating and maintaining automated equipment
- Demonstrated strong technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- A positive attitude, a strong sense of ownership in your work, and a high level of integrity
- Ability and willingness to work any shift depending on business need
We offer you:
- An impactful career path, with daily influence on the production and quality of our products
- A starting pay that reflects your current skillset and increases as you grow your skills
- Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Opportunity for advancement - we value and invest in our people. We have a clear pay and progression system that enables you to advance based on your newly acquired skills
- A competitive compensation package (including profit sharing/401K, and health insurance starting day 1) and great on-site perks (free parking, on-site fitness center, and on-site Medical)
- A diverse, multifaceted, and fast paced work environment passionate about safety and quality
Our Manufacturing locations operate 7-days per week. We rely on local talent and relocation is generally not paid. Technicians work on fixed shift schedules throughout the week (shift schedule depends on the site and department you are placed in). Technicians are expected to be willing to work any shift, day or night. Additional days may be required to be worked as overtime, including work on weekends, which may be as overtime or as part of the Technician's normal schedule. Changes in business volume and production requirements can cause the Plant to occasionally change the length of work shifts or schedule.
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Use basic hand and power tools
- Occasionally lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Able to wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Able to stand/walk on concrete floors for extended periods of time
We believe you will be a fit here if you:
- Are able and willing to work any shift
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Have a Massachusetts Electrical Journeyman’s license or equivalent license from states that have an agreement with MA for reciprocity of licensure
- Can complete Low Voltage Qualification
Just so you know:
Relocation is generally not paid.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: