Senior Facilities Plant Technician
In order to perform the work described above in our manufacturing atmosphere, Plant Technicians use basic hand and power tools; lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend; enter confined spaces; and stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time. Further, technicians have and are able to display skills in manufacturing processes, including operating, maintaining and cleaning automated equipment; maintaining accurate records and data; strong technical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills; and knowledge of computers. Additionally, the safety of Technicians is of great importance to Procter & Gamble. Technicians will be required to wear appropriate safety equipment, such as safety shoes, ear protection, eye protection and other job related safety protection.
The Andover Procter & Gamble Plant operates on a standard 5-day work week. Technicians may be required to work overtime including weekends as needed. Changes in business volume and production requirements can cause the Plant to occasionally change the length of work shifts or the rotation schedule. The hours of work are typically 8 hours per day. Technicians must be willing to work any shift should a business need arise.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have at least a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education, completion/ certification of formal training in facilities or utility trade. An associate degree or higher would be preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Industrial facility maintenance or equivalent
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Demonstrate mastery in one of the following: Mechanical Systems, Electrical theory and troubleshooting, Plumbing and Piping, Compressed Air Systems, HVAC Systems, Purified Water Systems, Wastewater Systems
- Possession of one or more of the following Massachusetts State licenses is a plus: electrician, pipefitter, plumbing, HVAC, wastewater, fireman
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: