Begin a meaningful career right here
Athens Distribution Center: Health & Safety Program Leader
We offer exciting, challenging careers in our Logistics Function. You will be a member of the Logistics organization, located in the Athens Distribution Center in Aspropyrgos. You will have your own responsibilities from Day 1 your work will be essential to the success of our supply chain. We do not create work designed to keep you busy. We change the business world together!
As Health & Safety Program Leader you will be responsible for managing and supporting the local Health & Safety team and improve the Health & Safety systems with all relevant success measures. Your responsibilities also include optimizing Health & Safety processes and be the main contact for all relevant Health & Safety topics. Also, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the capability in each of the Health & Safety technologies (i.e. Industrial Hygiene and Safety (IH&S), Environmental, Electrical Systems, Fire Protection, etc) as well as ensure the effectiveness of key Health & Safety programs, including Leadership & Commitment, On-Site Contractor Visitor Safety, Training & Procedures, Behavior & Culture, etc.
- Lead the ongoing HS&E programs and develop the integrated HS&E skills master plans for the site.
- Be the primary contact for all regulatory & permitting matters for the Athens Distribution Center.
- Own the Distribution Center Safety Scorecard.
- Be the Site Incident Controller.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized cutting edge technologies – we offer you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies within an innovative supply chain environment
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance
- Graduates of Technical Studies (i.e. Electrical, Mechanical, etc.) by a Technical Institution (TEI)
- 3-5 Years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Greek and English (oral & written)
- Computer Skills
- Real Passion for Safety to protect the most important company asset; it’s people!
- Leadership skills to be able to hold the organization accountable.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources including follow ups with sub-system owners.
- Capability Building of others and yourself.
- Mastery as you will need to master several Health & Safety systems esp. IH&S and FP.
And in case you wondered...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse cultures, traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we really want to include yours, in this winning mix.
Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: