Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer Analyst Associate Manager
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of data? Are you curious? Do you love diving into data sets? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
If so, then a role in the Analytics & Insights organization is for you! In Analytics & Insights, we combine big data insights and also other research insights to directly influence business strategy, in store marketing campaigns, pricing, retail, go to market strategy … and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how can P&G better meet her and his needs. We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Statistics, Cybernetics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Sociology, Mathematics or Physical Sciences. Master’s degree is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources;
- Fluent in Greek and English (oral & written);
- Experience with Statistical Packages (Matlabb, SPSS, SAS, JMP) or programming (SQL, Python or R).
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- History from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling others and thinking/problem solving.
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment;
- Build scaled reporting & analytic capabilities in a multi-screen and multi-touch point world;
- Analyze customer level data and fuel business growth insights;
- Develop capabilities that quantify key business drivers, assess sufficiency of plans, and improve sales & return on our trade investments;
- Enable teams to assess business potential of innovative ideas and launch successful initiatives;
- Lead development of analytics capability of big data as it relates to consumer insights & analytics;
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance;
- Career development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse cultures, traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we really want to include yours, in this winning mix.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: