Begin a meaningful career right here
In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across the organization, enable our people to perform at their peak every day, nurture our culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship and more.
You will be offered a position in our Human Resources Team, but you will work also with colleagues from the other disciplines in the organization to implement and administrate Recruiting and other HR processes, using the HR systems, procedures and policies in place. You will be the first HR point of contact internally and externally in the respective areas of work.
These are some examples of important missions that you could lead:
- You will act as an invaluable team resource in the HR team
- You will use our Employer Branding Strategy and initiatives to build a robust pipeline and attract the best to apply for a long term career at P&G.
- You will coordinate local campus teams consisting of great talent from different disciplines to deliver attraction and sourcing initiatives: events, job fairs, programs and many more.
- You will partner with student's associations to ensure their best talent consider P&G as their first choice to learn, grow and succeed.
- You will interact with candidates and external suppliers/partners
- You will gather data and be responsible for HR reporting, leading to HR recommendations and solutions
- You will manage ΗR processes related to recruiting, hiring, exiting and replying to employee queries in your area of responsibility
- You will provide assistance in HR projects and processes, based on the Organization Engagement Action plan
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to test yourself within a fast paced and principle driven environment;
- A 9 months contract where you will get the chance to show us what you can do in order to start a long term career with P&G;
- Competitive Salary and benefits;
- One of the best internal Training Programs existing in the HR World;
- Our promise that your Growth is our #1 Priority!
What we are looking for:
- BA, Bachelor or Masters degree (HR discipline would be considered an asset);
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities Problem solving via innovation & creativity;
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Prior working experience in Human Resources with up to 3 yrs would be considered an asset.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: