BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Junior Supply Chain Engineer
Do you want to become a Supply Chain Junior Manager in a world's leading FMCG company?
The mission of the Supply Network Operations team in P&G is to transform consumer demand into a supply plan and deliver the products to the shelves so that right P&G products are at the right place at the right time - and at the right cost and are available to P&G Consumers.
Our Supply Chain Junior Manager works within multi-functional teams, creating innovative solutions for the best in class Service.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. At the same time, we will provide world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard and inspired.
What we offer you:
- Business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- External recognition for working in a state of the art Supply Network Operations organization– We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits program. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading End-to-End Supply Chain Operational Excellence;
- Driving Optimized Supply Solutions to win with Customers & Consumers via the best Supply Network Design;
- Accelerating innovation by delivering initiatives with excellence & driving End-to-End value creation and customer centricity;
What we look for:
- Recent Graduates of Bsc, Msc degrees with strong academic record in Engineering, Natural Sciences or similar
- We want to hear about your achievements at work, academia and your social and voluntary activity
- You must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Military Obligations must be fulfilled for Male candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: