Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Network Operations Specialist
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves of our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
The challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet are demanding and important for our Business Growth:
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf;
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Network Operations Specialist, located inAthens.
In your daily work cycle, you will be invited to:
- Facilitate the planning coordination of one of the most sophisticated supply chains of our industry;
- Perform data analysis of inventory, service, market trend, sales;
- Acquire deep understanding of system related work (i.e. SAP and internal platforms);
- Actively participate in daily calls, meetings with our business partners worldwide;
What we will offer you?
- A fixed term contract of 6 months where you will be given the chance to impress us and start a great career with P&G!
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor/ BA degree graduate with up to 3 years of experience
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment;
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: