Begin a meaningful career right here
Channel Manager- General Trade
This is a fixed term contract role
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver GTM priorities- Sales, Strategic brand priorities, distribution within the territory
- Build distributor capability in establishing gold standard operations
- Build Channel level capability in the distributor teams
- Deliver projects and priorities with the territory
- Build capability of distributor on JBP linked engagement drumbeat with Top accounts
- Design inputs and lead execution on right GTM – coverage models/ channel classification / frequency / callage
- Deliver Value targets of the territory : Area & business planning
- Quality of market coverage- deliver targeted productivity and SBD distribution
- Target service improvement to stores, oversee optimum inventory management
- Capability of distributor organization- run iMc Sales, reduce attrition
- Must have knowledge of market dynamics of the area
- Must have knowledge of channel sales across different types of outlets- MM, HFS, WS
- Expertise in financial management, P&L of stockists
- Managed teams of 20 or more, driving capability building, performance management
- Knowledge of Joint Business Planning, engaging top stores, running WS meets, canvass meetings
- Distributor infrastructure development & management
- Knowledge of working with multi-functional teams, good understanding of logistics operations
- 4-6 years of experience in Tier 1 FMCG/Retail companies with experience in managing multiple stockists
- Local geography experience and continuity is must
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills
- Possesses negotiation skills, networking and influencing ability
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ethics and values
- Open & flexible to travel
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive workenvironment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: