BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
END TO END SITE CYBERSECURITY MANAGER
We are seeking talents for our Vallejo and Naucalpan Plant for the position of:
End to End Site Cybersecurity Manager
Start date: as soon as possible
Work schedule: full-time with flexible working hours
Profile: Bachelor’s degree related to Digital systems (informatics), Web designer, software developer/ Programmer.
Qualifications: 1to 2 years experience on as or Cybersecurity related work at other site or industry.
Do you love challenges and would like the experience to owns the Cybersecurity and Digitization strategy for manufacturing process related to Laundry or Pharma production, granting strategic decision making, cybersecurity policies are met, alignment to existing company portfolio of digitization solutions, and crafting capability in the manufacturing operation organization. Well, this role is for you!
Kick off a meaningful and exciting career, in our Manufacturing team at Vallejo and Naucalpan Plant!
You will own Cybersecurity Master Plan for manufacturing: leading its execution and ensuring that you have a clear connection to needs of the Manufacturing process and avoiding cybersecurity threats and issues.
- Cybersecurity Incident Response – You will be the main contact utilized by Corporate Information Security and will be expected to ensure the resolution of the incident and perform any other tasks as requested.
- Auditing Cyber Security at the Plant: Generate detailed action plans to eliminate identified cybersecurity issues and, prepare and support Plant Cybersecurity Leader for GIA (Global Internal Audit) audits.
- Asset Inventories: All equipment capable of being connected to the network must be included in a site inventory. You will support on hardware technologies acquisitions to guarantee they met with all cybersecurity policies. Ensure hardware disposal procedures are being executed accurately, and generate, validate and apply hardware disposal procedures on plant.
- Physical Security: Ensure that physical security of rooms, cabinets, or enclosures which solely contain devices and hardware that are not supported by IT are controlled. You will implement the vital control processes to guarantee that access to these rooms, cabinets, or enclosures to only authorized personnel is met.
- Personnel Security – Ensure that on-site guests: vendors, contractors, embedded resources, etc. are aware of and enforce to P&G’s policies regarding cybersecurity and/or computing equipment. You will coordinate the accurate escorting of guests to ensure their activities and whereabouts are appropriately supervised.
- Virus and Malware Protection: You will ensure for enrolling all plant IT/OT devices in a qualified Patch/AV service and keeping the device compliance up to date. Execute remediation plans when an infected device is identified on the network to guarantee network security, and guarantee that all plant laboratory devices aligns with cybersecurity policies.
- Software Inventories: Ensure all licenses used by IT/OT plant device was/is accurately acquired based on vendor license agreement. Generate on a monthly basis plant OT device installed software licenses to review all license are complying and, execute action plans to remediate any non-compliant license issue.
- Industrial Control System Firewall – You will be responsible for ensuring the ICS firewall is configured to meet the needs of the site. Access control (reviewing, granting, revoking), rule (deployment, evaluation, review, modification, removal), support/troubleshooting, site project coordination, and training.
- Access Control – Access to software, devices, and information must granted such that the least amount of access is given while allowing for an individual to complete job duties. You will assist application and device owners through the processes of granting, modifying, revoking, and reviewing access are conducted in accordance with P&G policy.
What we offer you:
- Managerial career path.
- Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans.
Live in Mexico City and available to work in Vallejo.
Bachelor’s degree related to Digital systems (informatics), Web designer, software developer/Programmer.
1to 2 years experience on as or Cybersecurity related work at other site or industry.
Understand fundamental concepts related to networking, operating systems, applications, firewalls, cybersecurity, access control, industrial control systems, and other domains as they become relevant.
Knowledge about ICS Firewall, Identity and Access Management, Network Architecture (Design), OT Asset Management, MAGICS Application, Digital Systems and, Infrastructure Toolkit, Vulnerability and Risk Management and, Virtualization.
Proven ability to communicate in English (written and spoken), as many of the educational materials, meetings, policies, and documents will be in English.
Clear ability to balance multiple priorities.
Proficient in Microsoft Office package.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: