Begin a meaningful career right here
Site Power Control and Information Systems Leader
Process / Instrumentation Engineer (Power Control & IS leader) Location: Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In this role, you will lead all Power Control and Instrumentation Systems (PC&IS) execution/operations in our site and will collaborate with local resources to support controls and automation systems in the Operational Technology space. You will interact with various Power Systems functions (e.g.: Operations for executing the projects, Cyber security leader for OT security, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities, Regional Engineering for Affordable Automation)
- Provide technical solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, inter-operating with our business and operating standards, key personnel and partners.
- Implement and lead Power Control and Instrumentation Systems (PC & IS) changes for the site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
- Lead and deliver PC&IS related tasks across multiple projects using latest project delivery tools of Lean Integrated Project Delivery (L-IPD) and Fast Cycle Learnings (FCL)
- Identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Power Control and Instrumentation Systems operations and work closely with Site Engineering / Operations team to deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan
- Design solutions for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Develop and implement a solid Power Control and Instrumentation Systems capability plan for the resources in the site
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering from a well-known credited University.
- Sound Experience in key Power Control and Instrumentation Systems (PC&IS) areas for 1-3 years with experience with Wonderware, Rockwell, Siemens, or Schneider equipment
- Power / Control Systems – Design of Panels
- Programming skills – RS Logix, FTBATCH
- HMI – FTVIEW, Wonderware
- Network/Firewall System, Virtualization (VMware)
- Data Analytics, Machine Learning – Good to have
- Ability to coach and develop others in the above areas
- Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies
- Experience in Project Management and Risk-Awareness.
- Experience in managing external business partners and vendors.
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandsupportiveworkenvironment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: