Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Account Manager, Customer Business Development
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then become a part of P&G’s Sales team. We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our leading global brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our company?
As an Account Manager at P&G, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge of maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you'll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets. While building the projects, you will develop not only your negotiating and sales skills but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You will report to the Business Development Director and need to work closely with the Sales team and multidisciplinary functions.
What success looks like
Your success would be based on operational and project work you're doing, which would be reviewed quarterly. Your manager would provide full-support through continuous mentoring and coaching.
Our assignments offer you the chance to create an immediate impact on the business while you continue to build your analytical, technical, and leadership skills. You will work as the Business Development leader on a team with representatives from various other functions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all business aspects.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories, and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans, and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any clients' issues and problems and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in any fields with an excellent academic background
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Curious individuals can make complex decisions using all the available data but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- Proficient in English and Thai
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Hold a valid driver's license and Be flexible to relocate as your assignment could require
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.SLS00005225
Location: Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Job Id: SLS00005225
Job categories: Sales
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Sales Account Manager (m/f) Madrid, Spain
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Multiple Locations
- Sales Manager Medellín, Colombia
- Sales - Digital/E-Commerce Administrator Cincinnati, Ohio