BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Customer Logistics Manager
Overview of the job
Customer Logistics Manager is both a Supply Chain professional and a master of the Customer relationship, who is in an outstanding position to drive Supply Chain Value Creation, balancing Service, Cost, and Cash. This role represents P&G externally towards the Customer, and also the customer representative within P&G.
You will be in the logistic team and working with a multi-function team. You will report to the supply chain director.
How success looks like
- Ensuring Service: Build strong relationship with key customer contacts and deliver fundamental Key Performance
- Evaluating Service: Understand End to End cost and improve cost efficiency
- Optimizing the Supply Chain: Develop Supply Chain efficiencies and optimizations targeting
- Creating and Commercializing Total Share Holder Return: Build strong relationship and add value with the key stockholder
- Developing Organization Capability 360°
Responsibilities of the role
- Developing relationships: internally with the Sales Team and externally with the customer's key decision-makers and information sources ("Process Leaders", "Contributors" and "Executers").
- Creating Supply Chain Customer Business Plans: create and prioritize Joint Value Creation logistics plans, lead Supply Chain Joint Business plans, gain customer and sales alignment, and implement the plans to deliver team results.
- Capturing and quantifying customers/P&G Joint Value Creation opportunities
- Improving and aligning inter-company processes: impact on product flow, information flow and financial flow.
- Increasing organizational capacity and capability: actively work across the Team, P&G and Customer Organizations to: achieve Team Effectiveness; build Customer Trust; role model behaviors and coach Customer and other P&G resources
- Managing the Supply Trade Terms negotiations, implementation and compliance as necessary in the market.
- Leading regular Supply Chain business reviews with the customer and own joint scorecard.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering fields or supply chain-related with an excellent academic background
- 1 to 3 years of proven experience in the project management or logistic or supply chain is a plus
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of leadership and analytical thinking skills
- Curious individuals can make sophisticated decisions using all the available data but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- Strong in communication and project management
- Proficient in English and Thai
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: