Begin a meaningful career right here
DREAM INTERNSHIP - FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired, and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams, or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to sustain growth over time consistently. It is the key reason we strive to hire the best, invest in talented people, and develop them to their maximum potential.
Finance & Accounting
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect chance for you!
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. We're looking for the best finance talent to play a pivotal role in guiding our global brands' success from managing one of our brands' profitability to being a key financial leader. Your impact will be felt across the company.
Join P&G internship program in Finance & Accounting function
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- High chance of becoming a fulltime P&G employee
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master's degree taker who will graduate in 2022 in Finance, Accounting, Business or related fields
- Be able to fully join the internship program from June 1st, 2021 – August 6th, 2021(10 Weeks)
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English and Thai
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.FIN00004991
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: