BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Dream Internship – Marketing
Overview of the job
P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired, and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams, or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to sustain growth over time consistently. It is the key reason we strive to hire the best, invest in talented people, and develop them to their maximum potential.
Our marketing and brand management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You'll dive right in on one of our world-class brands, developing marketing plans, and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper, and customer insights. Your expertise and innovative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow your brands profitably. Together, we'll continue to create the world's leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
Joining P&G internship program in the Marketing team
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge
- You'll experience a truly global work environment – Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- High chance of becoming a full-time P&G employee
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master's degree who will graduate in 2023 in any field but preferred in business-related fields
- Be able to join the full program on June 1st, 2022 – August 5th, 2022(10 Weeks)
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English and Thai
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories, and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: