Begin a meaningful career right here
DREAM INTERNSHIP - PRODUCT SUPPLY
P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired, and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams, or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to sustain growth over time consistently. It is the key reason we strive to hire the best, invest in talented people, and develop them to their maximum potential.
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
An Internship in Product Supply (Manufacturing/Engineering) in our Bangkok plant might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
Our Manufacturing produces consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality products, on-time and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
Join P&G internship program in Product Supply function
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- High chance of becoming a full-time P&G employee
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master's degree in Engineering or supply chain-related fields who will graduate in 2022
- Able to fully join the internship program from June 1st, 2021 – August 6th, 2021(10 Weeks)
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving skills; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English and Thai language
- Possess Thai Nationality
- Able to work in Wellgrow industrial estate (We will provide transportation support)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.SNO00003656
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: