BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Dream Internship – Supply Chain & Engineering
Overview of the job
P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired, and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams, or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to sustain growth over time consistently. It is the key reason we strive to hire the best, invest in talented people, and develop them to their maximum potential.
Product Supply (Supply Chain & Engineering)
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
An Internship in Product Supply (Manufacturing/Engineering) in our Bangkok plant might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
Our Manufacturing produces consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality products, on-time and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
Joining P&G internship program in Product Supply team
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge
- You'll experience a truly global work environment – Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- High chance of becoming a full-time P&G employee
Responsibilities of the role
Your initial assignment will integrate you into the manufacturing environment typically with a project to solve a chronic problem or improve system reliability. A mentor, a manager with technical mastery in your field of activity, will give you the best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice. You might also attend courses and training sessions depending on your assignment.
- Third or fourth-year university student / Master's degree in Engineering or supply chain-related fieldswho will graduate in 2024
- Be able to join the full program on June 1st, 2023 – August 5th, 2023 (10 Weeks)
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Able to work in the Wellgrow industrial estate (We provide the transportation support)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.