Finance & Accounting, Associate Manager
- Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis. Marketing spending analysis for P&G Business units.
- Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects.
- Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business units and lead financial and strategic planning for the company across all of our business operations.
- Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve win-win in store success.
- Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver Internal External Financial Information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance.
- Conduct competitive analysis to enable an objective and thorough investment decision.
- Have strong academic credentials including a Masters Degree.
- 2-3 years experience in Corporate Finance or Consulting strongly preferred
- Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
- Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curriculum or in the course of work
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: