Begin a meaningful career right here
Head of Marketing, Consumer Health
You are directly involved in the country sales and marketing of P&G consumer health products, maximizing value from the sale of products, and the identification and fostering of alliances and new business opportunities.
You will report to the General Manager and be responsible for the development of the brand managers.
What success looks like:
- Deep understanding of product portfolio ensuring their optimized position regarding strategic, scientific and economic aspects
- Positive impacting the performance of the entire area through the quality, accuracy and timeliness of the team results due to the interdepend nature of the work.
Responsibilities of the role
- Lead the Marketing team to increase the market share of the products as well as increase the company’s revenue
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing plans consistent with the global business strategy for P&G Consumer Health Indonesia, aimed at improving market share and achieving sales and profitability objectives of strategic products and essential local products. Establish an appropriate marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Collaborate with Strategic Marketing at HQ (Germany) level as well as with the marketing functions in other Companies of the Merck group in the Asia Pacific
- Direct and craft all activities of the marketing team, ensuring that staffs are properly coached, given the opportunity to develop and be continually motivated to handle the demands of their jobs and achieve their objectives.
- Participate in the New Product Development (NPD) process, delivering product concepts and forecasts for NPDs
- Full P&L management closely monitors and analyze the effectiveness of marketing activities and take corrective action whenever necessary.
- Constantly upgrade his/her knowledge of products, market intelligence, skills of leadership, strategic direction, and ability to convince.
- Craft state of the art training toolkits to upskill direct reports marketing capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus
- Demand for strong English communication
- Pharma OTC background at least 5-6 years
- Strong brand management skills with both HCPs and consumer management experiences
- Advertising and media agency experience required
- Sales management skills in OTC territory is considered as a plus
- Strong collaboration skills
- Willing to explore new ideas to accelerate business to the next level
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: